Ever seen my video where I say that I have created this shop out of a desire to create what I need to be a better
- church member,
- human being.
That is where the art prints got created. I have signs in my home written with magic marker to encourage me. I just wanted something that looked a lot better. I think one of the first signs I created was
I needed to keep my self focused on doing what I was called to do even though it felt as if the life was being sucked out of me. I needed to keep God's promise in front of me so I remember I am not here for me but for God's glory.
This set of 8x10 giveaways is another intimate product. I recently told a friend that there are a lot of areas of my life that are not what I prayed for or wanted or hoped for. In the past 5 years though God has grown me to realize it is not about me but rather about Him. And for me to realize that I need to recognize that God has me where I am for a purpose and to embrace that.
These prints help me focus on purpose again,not here for me but for God's glory.
I created these 8x10 prints to give away.
Nevertheless at thy word,
But Simon answered and said to Him, “Master, we have toiled all night and caught nothing; nevertheless at Your word, I will let down the net.” Luke 5:5
Are you willing to do what He says to do even if it goes against what you want? against what fulfills you? Against what is popular?
- When it does not feel like you are making progress,
- When it feels like I am not getting stronger, but I am doing what He has told me to do
- When I am not getting likes or accolades but I am doing what he has told me to do,
- When I am "failing" the popularity contest but I am doing what he has told me to do.
- When it feels like the battle is not getting any easier but harder,
- When it feels like nothing I have prayed for is coming through but I am doing what He told me to do.
Are you going to trust that if he said it is not only for our good but it will come to pass? Are you going to trust that his way is perfect?
This is a reminder that we are to keep His word before we look to the world.
Lovest thou me?
I will say that the Lovest thou me was created while reading Beth Moore's book. Audacious.
He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep. John 21:17
Love is everything. Jesus said the greatest commandment was "We love the Lord our God with all our heart and soul and strength and mind." This print is a reminder as we go throughout our days that the love we feel for God should be shown through our actions.
Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18 NIV
We may say we love God but do our actions show it?
His way is perfect
As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him. 2 Samuel 22:31
This reinforces "Nevertheless at thy word". It is about trusting
- the Alpha and Omega,
- our Jehovah Jireh provider
- our El Roi the God who sees.
- If we believe that God truly knows the beginning and the end
- If He is the God who sees me and loves and provides for me.
- If He is the God who loves me
- If He is the God who knows all things (& He is all those and so many more)
we should be able to say His way is perfect.
This reminds us that we do not know the future but God does when God closes a door it was for a reason. When He has you in a position you never thought you would be in there is something He is trying to develop in you in that spot.
Trust God, doing and going, where and what, He says will turn out for my good.
I hope you enjoy the prints. (prints no longer available -so sorry)